Recommended Japanese language study for foreign spouses

Recommended Japanese language study for foreign spouses Japan

There are several ways to learn Japanese language for foreign husbands and wives who want to learn Japanese language after marrying a Japanese and living in Japan for the first time to do so. In this article, we will introduce three methods of learning Japanese;

Japanese language schools and cram schools

instructors who are certified to teach Japanese. Some Japanese language schools only accept students who intend to enter Japanese universities, but if there is a Japanese language school or cram school nearby, you may want to inquire about it. Recently, there are also increasing number of services that allow you to study Japanese online. This is a Japanese version of online English conversation. Some services allow you to choose your teacher.

Japanese Language Classes Sponsored by Local Governments

Some cities, wards, towns, and villages offer Japanese language classes sponsored by the local government. Such information is often found in the local government’s public relations magazine or website. It is also pasted at the city hall, so it is a good idea to pay attention to this information when you visit the city hall or other such places. You may also ask at the reception desk of the city hall if there are any support services for foreign residents.

In addition, cities with a population of 100,000 or more often have volunteer Japanese language classes. However, since they are volunteers, their content and quality may vary.